NOAcademy fingerless gloves fight the symptoms of Raynaud's syndrome and Scleroderma in a completely natural wayYou are tired of looking for solutions:
- medicines and drugs that do not solve the problem and create contraindications
- complex and ineffective thermal heating gloves
- silver or similar fibres with incomprehensible scientific support for technology
- wool or technical gloves that do not solve the reality of things
Then you are in the right place.
None of these solutions work for a really simple reason:
They do not mechanically reactivate the arterial microcirculation where it has been shut down by the body's automatic defence mechanisms, which have "gone mad" in their own way:
In the palm of the hands
Our job is to (gently and naturally) reopen those mini taps that our organism has mistakenly closed, bringing back the necessary energy and vitality to our fingers.
Using NOAcademy fingerless gloves activates an immediate increase in micro circulation in the hands, fingers and wrists, bringing more arterial blood, amino acids and natural nutrients to the cells in less than 20 minutes.
This rapid and almost immediate increase in arterial blood flow counteracts Scleroderma and Raynaud's Disease (white or blue finger syndrome) by bringing back a beneficial, almost immediate flow of warmth.
☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️
- The first effect of the increased circulation is a reduction in the vasoconstriction typical of Raynaud's Syndrome and Scleroderma, such that 79.5 % of people return to complete vascular normality within the first 45 minutes.
- The second effect is a consequence of the anti-inflammatory efficacy of nitric oxide, which supports a natural resolution in cases of acute inflammation and moderates painful symptoms in chronic inflammation.
NOAcademy fingerless gloves can be used in any work or sports activity, even as undergloves.
Although the fingertips are free of fabric, this does not mean that the upper parts of the fingers are not properly irrigated, as the blood flow starts in the hand and then completes its cycle.
There are many testimonies of success, but as it is a completely natural product, it is impossible to guarantee a 100% resolution of causes and symptoms (which are not guaranteed by drugs either).
There are cases of accelerated well-being when gloves are accompanied by the use of natural anti-inflammatory creams or gels, such as arnica, aloe or devil's claw.
🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞
Do fingerless gloves against Raynaud's Syndrome and Scleroderma really work?
There are hundreds of scientific evidences that an increased availability of nitric oxide in the hands reverses - and very quickly! - Raynaud's syndrome
Here is a picture from the PubMed portal, the world's most important scientific medical portal, which has published 97 researches and confirmations that Nitric Oxide counteracts the Raynaud's phenomenon and thus eliminates its danger.
The image below shows what happens when we use our gloves, which activate a small production of nitric oxide by opening micro capillaries and accelerating blood circulation.
The epidermal and deep temperature of the fingers of the hand quickly increases, bringing the temperature of the hands back to normal at 36 degrees.
The bio-chemical reaction starts instantaneously, but the effects occur within a maximum of 40 minutes from when the glove is put on.
92.3% success rate in actively counteracting Raynaud's syndrome symptoms
What causes this beneficial vasodilation that counteracts Raynaud's disease and Scleroderma?
An increased bioavailability of nitric oxide, directly in the hands and in a completely natural way, increases the elasticity of blood vessels and their diameter.
Easier blood irrigation to the fingers due to more fluid blood allows each individual cell in the hands and fingers to be CONSTANTLY fed and nourished.
Having your hands constantly and correctly irrigated means you ALWAYS have a real fight against Raynaud's syndrome and full functionality!
NOAcademy gloves are designed to increase:
- blood circulation in the hands and wrists,
- comfort as they are moderately compressive and soft,
- warmth through an effective photochemical therapeutic effect.
- Gloves work well against painful symptoms and inflammation of the hand and wrist.
- They leave the fingertips uncovered, without sacrificing the tactility needed to perform many professional tasks and handle tablet and smartphone screens.
- They are suitable for day and night use, continuously and without discomfort.
- After resting at night while wearing our gloves, hands and wrists are less sore.
- The immediate warmth generated by the gloves reduces swelling, reactivates circulation, increases flexibility and softness, and generates a profound sense of well-being in muscles, joints and cartilage that can counter arthrosis, rhizoarthrosis and arthritis.
- Freezing, sudden and painful attacks of Raynaud's syndrome (disease) are improved within the first 60 minutes.
- The technical material from which the gloves are made and the comfortable fit keep your hands dry and warm at all times.
NOAcademy gloves are not afraid of water and can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
NOAcademy fingerless gloves are suitable for
- Counteracting Raynaud's Syndrome (or Raynaud's disease)
- Counteracting the pain of arthritis and arthrosis in the wrists
- Counteract pain resulting from carpal tunnel, whether acute or chronic
- Counteract tenosynovitis
- Counteract pain and general inflammation in the hands
- Support hands and wrists engaged in painful repetitive activities
Reduce pain and swelling resulting from diabetes, due to renewed circulation
Watch this video to understand how NOAcademy photochemical technology works against Raynaud's Syndrome
"My hands were getting worse and worse.
When I lifted them to use the phone, I lost the feeling of touch, my fingertips hurt and I couldn't type text.
I often work outdoors, on construction sites, and this was a serious problem: I am a single father and have to pay the bills!
Thanks to the NOAcademy cut gloves, which my doctor recommended, everything has finally changed".
"I suffer from raynaud's syndrome and have always sought solutions by searching for the best rheumatologists"
"Unfortunately without any appreciable result. Wandering around on the internet I discovered the Noacademy website. I was sceptical about what was on display, but after a long and polite telephone conversation with Mr. Alberto, I made up my mind and bought the gloves. The result was surprising, on the first day with outside temperatures of 6 degrees my fingers remained red and I had sensitivity to touch. Of course miracles do not exist but my situation has definitely improved"
Fingerless gloves actively combat pain and circulatory problems throughout the hand, even in the fingertips not covered by the fabric.
They fit perfectly on the hands, softly covering them from the wrist to the phalanges.
S - equivalent to sizes 5-7, child or very small or narrow hand
M - equivalent to sizes 7-10, normal woman
L - equivalent to sizes 10-12, normal man